The Parker Days event is held June 14 - 16, 2013.
During the 2013 festival there will no longer be a "VIP Lounge" as it has been known in the past. The new venue will be called the "Chamber Cooler" and with the name change will also be different access opportunities.
Chamber Cooler Passes
The Chamber Cooler is open:
- June 14 - 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (or until the band stops playing)
- June 15 - Noon - 11:00 PM (or until the band stops playing)
- June 16 - Noon - 8:00 PM
Tickets purchased on-line are exchanged for wristbands at the VIP Booth in the O'Brien Parking Lot during the hours of the festival. If additional Chamber Cooler tickets are available (a limited number are being sold each day) they will be not be available at the TICKET stand in the O'Brien Parking Lot. Please purchase your tickets online or at the Chamber Office. (19590 East Mainstreet #100 Parker, CO 80138)
Purchase a pass to the Chamber Cooler and access the following:
- Receive $30 in tickets for food or drinks. Tickets can be used with a private bartender inside the tent.
- Purchase food or drink from any of the delicious vendors at Parker Days.
- Free small snacks available inside the Chamber Cooler Tent.
- Use the VIP only restroom trailer with running water and air conditioning.
- Other surprise samples and services.
To Buy Your Chamber Cooler Tickets, click the link below:
Tickets purchased must be exchanged at the Chamber Office. Tickets are not transferable, they should be treated as cash and protected as such and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.