The festival is free to attend. Spend as much time as you would like walking the streets, talking to the 200+ booth vendors, and listening to the 15+ bands on four stages, plus perusing all of the specialty events happening at the event.
If you would like to play, many options abound for a fee:
- One day carnival passes are $25 (available from April 1 until sold out - or June 13, whichever comes first)
- MEGA Pass, sold only prior to the festival (available from April 1 until sold out - or June 13, whichever comes first) $60 for this four day carnival pass. $5 of each pass goes back to the Douglas County school of your selection.
- One day carnival pass on-site $30.
- Inflatable rides are available on a pay-per-lay basis starting at $1 and going up from there. These rides will primarily be in O'Brien Park.
Food, Soda and Beer
- Tickets are sold for $1 each in the Primary food vending location. The primary food booth is in O'Brien Park parking lot and the secondary food vending area is on Mainstreet and Pine Drive. The Secondary area food vedors will accept cash only. Tickets are non-refundable but can be used for food, beer, and soda. Prices range from $3 - $10 per item.
- Pay parking is available at either Pine Curve or in Parker Station parking lot. Fees collected at both lots benefit local non-profits and start at $5 for the day. More informaiton is available on the parking page.
- At the festival you will find great deals on all types of crafts, art, home goods, and more. Bring your wallet for all of these fun treats!